As you can tell from my travel photography, I’m a big lover of the outdoors. Unfortunately, hiking, camping, kayaking, and other fun outdoor activities can be challenging while living in New York City. Outdoorfest wants to change that. Their goal is to connect outdoor enthusiasts and help city dwellers rethink how they interact with nature.
After attending some events during their inaugural 10 day festival, I decided to get involved with the group. Check out how below:
- October Mappy Hour Event photography
- November Mappy Hour Event photography
- A Trip to the Adirondacks in April, or Why You Should Always Listen to the Locals
- December Mappy Hour Event photography
- Weekly Roundup of Outdoor Events in NYC (featuring my stories!)
- Top 6 Ways New Yorkers Can Get Outside More in 2015
- Five Outdoor Essays to Inspire You to Get Outside
- Seals, eagles, and coyotes – oh my!
- Weekly Roundup Of Outdoor Events in NYC
- More Funding for New York State Parks
- March Mappy Hour and the Urban Heat Island Effect
Lovely shot =)